The Reconciliation Workshop is boot camp for learning and applying Creative Conflict Resolution. It is an intense weekend of lecture, personal reflection, small group interaction, journaling and discussion which will result in you having
- a specific and manageable plan for an action or way of being
- in the context of a pattern of conflict
- in a relationship which is significant to you
- in which you are able to create more and more of what you need.
In the course of a single weekend, a dozen to sixteen people will engage themselves and each other in a conversation about the nature and purpose of conflict. We will discover together the immensely powerful tools of Creative Conflict Resolution to leverage the discontent from our most persistent conflicts into personal transformation which moves us closer to our authentic Selves and to ways of being which create justice in all of our relationships.
- What is the format for the weekend?
- Who will the other participants likely be?
- Can I do this together with someone I know?
- How much will it cost?
- What if I can't do the whole weekend?
- What happens after the workshop? Will I be on my own?
- Can my group sponsor a workshop for our members or for people in our field or geographic area?
- When is the next Reconciliation Workshop and how can I sign up?
TrackBack URL: http://www.creativeconflictresolution.org/JustConflict/mt-tb.cgi/224