I have developed a simple workshop
which is an introduction to the material
in the book Just Conflict
and which lays out reasons to work at learning Creative Conflict Resolution.
Following a recent presentation I got the following feedback.
Here are some comments on the content of the seminar:
- The target for me personally!
- Complicated! How to keep it simple?
- Just Conflict - I'll purchase the new book
- Very knowledgeable speaker
- Excellent theoretical model to help us understand conflict.
- Would have liked a little more focus on practical application to the workplace setting.
- Very understandable maps to conflict resolution.
- It makes perfect sense.
- Good depth, not just basic stuff
- Good content, good tools
- Very enjoyable
- Good - helpful when using examples from your practice or participants (good example from Bob)
- Very good material/complex
- Good - it may be helpful to have attendees submit cases or questions prior to event - would have been more helpful by using specific family and work examples.
- I found the content extremely helpful.
- Seems to be an approach I can easily apply.